GVG Participant Benefits
We hope that you will peruse the following partial list of benefits as you consider participation in the Greenbrier Valley Grown program for 2016:
- Your GVG-certified food business listed on GreenbrierValleyGrown.org
- Social media promotion through the Greenbrier Valley Grown network
- Facilitation of connections between GVG producers and GVG buyers for mutual benefit
- At least one written (print or blog) article featuring your GVG-certified food business, with rights to re-use the article in which your business is featured on your website or through other advertising venues
- Preference for patronage by GVG and GVLFI for all yearly events, including the Harvest Dinner
- You will be entered into our Featured Farmer drawing which includes a print article in the LB spy newspaper and a photo shoot featuring your GVG-certified food business, with photo materials available to you for use on your website or for other marketing purposes.
- A digital copy of the GVG logo for use in your marketing and labeling
- Your food-business listed in our annual brochure-which is widely distributed throughout the state.
- Fifty GVG stickers and one GVG bumper sticker (for producers) or one GVG window cling (restaurants and retail) or one GVG tote bag (farmers’ markets) for FREE upon original signing
- Ability to reorder a variety of GVG marketing materials at lower bulk cost through GVG throughout the year
There will be a small renewal fee instituted in 2016.
Please read, sign, and return (via fax, email, or post) the 2016 GVG Agreement. If you choose to return the Agreement via email, typing your initials can serve as your electronic signature.
Thank you again for your willingness to build your food business and the local food economy through Greenbrier Valley Grown.
We are happy to answer any questions or provide more information; please contact us via email at email@example.com
The Greenbrier Valley Grown Team
Heather Hanna, GVFLI Coordinator
Peggy Crowder, GVEDC Marketing Director